Enjoying our crocus and candle sticks that can finally hold candles.
Two sizes of muffin tins are now in circulation - for little and big bites.
Compost can be just as entertaining as toys and books.
My new slowcooker (the old one broke in half before the holidays) is up and running, and the first dish was good, really good - chicken cacciatore.
Full on dish washing in operation, she is really good with spoons, baking sheets and lids. She even gets the scrubby out.
Apparently it's much faster to 'drink' yogurt out of a bowl, than use a spoon.
Discovering she really likes ketchup, especially to dip her grilled cheese in and lick it off.
Lots of funny faces....someone is starting to learn how to ham it up for the camera.
I think Grandpa and Jacob are really in for a treat this weekend! Our family needed another drama show-off. Sounds like Anna is right on her way.
ReplyDeleteThe two sides of BanAnna - I know which one I prefer not to mess with!
ReplyDelete