Thursday, January 20, 2011

the difference one year makes


Today.




One year ago this weekend...from my Dad's surgery (he is healthy and feeling well), Gillian and Jay meeting Anna, as well as all Stew and my extended families at her baptism. Wow, what a difference a year makes. I must say, as a Mother, I feel about 100 times more confident in my decisions and abilities. Time....it's a funny thing isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. Tompa says...nice product placement. We liked looking back. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tompa might be jealous and want some of those suspenders for himself! :)

    Time really does fly...can't wait to see what next year will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book I just finished (The Happiness Project) says this (and I agree):
    the days are long but the years are short

    Thanks for the trip back in time Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful look back, Anna of course is just downright adorable in every photo!!!!Time definitely does go by way too fast,sometimes I wish we could slow it down a little!!
    Love,Auntie Marny

    ReplyDelete