Monday, January 3, 2011

it was good, really good













Here we are - on the flip side of the holidays, a wedding, many family visits, a few birthday celebrations, New Years and the flight home - it was good, really good, and we can now exhale into January.....ahhhh.
For Anna this was a big trip - she is now full on walking, yes, everywhere, and fast. She got two molars on the top, she received a second hair cut, and saw almost everyone of our family and friends in Ontario. She also has a new found love for cats, she started licking them. It was hilarious. I picked up a touch of the flu and it forced me to stay put for about two full days, one of them being New Year's Eve, so I curled up with my blog book, recapped the year and toasted myself with a glass of flat ginger ale, yum.
I sure hope everyone had a fantastic holiday and happy 2011. Here's to a new year ahead on this blog of ours, we are excited about what this year holds for us, and to share some of this journey with you - we hope you come along with us.

(I added the remaining pictures, as our Internet connection gave up yesterday night as I downloaded all my photo's from the trip)

1 comment:

  1. My what big hands you have! This is my favourite expression !

    ReplyDelete