Saturday, January 15, 2011

our weekend together

Hi everyone, apparently the pics like to load first and backwards - though I've triumphed over that particular conundrum. Below is Anna and her dad having fun, after which you can read my actual post.












Hi, it's Stew. Jess is away in Red Deer at a 4-H conference on behalf of UFA - she's actually giving a speech tonight at the gala event and I'm sure her words were thoughtful and the delivery sincere. That's basically Jess' trademark style.

I hardly know where to begin. How about "long time listener, first time blogger"? This is also my chance to say how continually impressed I am by this blog - Jess, you do an amazing job. Thanks from all of us.

Anna and I have been keeping the home fires burning in Mom's absence. It's colder than a pint of Kawartha Dairy Prailines and Cream outside so we've only had one major excursion. Two great meals though! Anna and I went to the grocery store together for the first time today, and we're sharing a photographic chronicle of our fun adventure from pre-game snack all the way to the fruits of our labour.

We miss Mom a lot, but we're really enjoying our time together. I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. You can also tell by now why it's so good that Jess authors this blog - she's way less long-winded. I apologize if the pictures don't work out right - I haven't the foggiest idea what I'm doing.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures....dinner looks delicious ....Anna looks like she had a great time too. Still snowing here in the north...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice chronical of your weekend together! I recommend you as a "guest blogger" at least once a month.

    ReplyDelete