Monday, November 22, 2010

celebrating kate

(Anna at her music class with Kate and Gilly)



We had a great weekend....the spa was magnificent first off, we also managed to get Gilly a dress, and Anna shoes. Oh my, they are cute, and they are going to go well with her dress (boy, I'm glad I got this on sale at the beginning of the winter, because I did not pay that price). In fact, I got new shoes too. We managed to find some great hair accessories, and Kate bought us all some new jewelry to go with our outfits. In looking for some wedding things, I've come to the conclusion winter weddings are so beautiful. There are endless amounts of things you can do, from neat flowers, to ice candles to pine cones and at a fraction of the cost. If Kate gives me permission I promise to share a few shots with you all in just a few weeks time, as her and Craig are planning a very special celebration.

Want to thank Stew for all his help in making this a very special weekend for us. Now, I'm off to crack open my annual winter book in hopes of breaking this brutal cold snap. Stay warm friends.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jess!! Like The Little Pea book inscription says "...a wonderful weekend".

    And thanks Stew for feeding us so we could shop like maniacs. I haven't done that in a long time.

    As a note for anyone who wants to know how much Anna can eat: the last shot was at breakfast where she consumed a bowl of porridge, 3 mini pancakes, apple sauce, some pear, a banana, a muffin and a glass of apple juice. Her little tummy was HUGE afterwards!\

    See you guys in a few short weeks!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete