We are starting to really have some fun with the kitchen Stew and I got Anna for her birthday. Every time I see her playing with it, it makes me smile. I researched play kitchens pretty much all summer and we are very happy we settled on this one. A big issue for us was space, we needed something that fit against a wall and wasn't going to take up an entire room. After deciding on this one, I set out looking for food and a few accessories. My friend Sharon tipped me off to all the new food Ikea has, great thing about it, washable! I also made a few trips to Goodwill and found a small pot and pot holder. However, the one thing we did purchase were eggs, and so far, these are Anna's favourite. She loves to bang them, put them in the pot and take them in and out of her egg holder. On Friday, I said to her, "let's make some eggs for breakfast", and guess what, she went and got one!....I was speechless.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She's a genius!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Love the jams.
Ah the birthday jams! Anna has wicked bedtime stylies!
ReplyDeleteCan we PLEASE teach her to say "Get out of my kitchen!"?
xo