Thursday, November 4, 2010

thankful



For figuring out the time delay on our oven, so I can put dinner in before I leave, and it starts to cook in the afternoon and smells yummy when we get home.

All the thoughtful birthday gifts that we are enjoying together - this is one of Anna's new favourite books.

That mother nature is giving us warm, summer like temperatures (today it was 21 here) which makes the mornings easier, Anna spends lots of time outside and we are still wearing fall sweaters.

An extra hour of sleep this coming weekend when we 'fall back'.
That tomorrow is Friday and I am at home with Anna for our day together - we made it.... our first week of daycare and back at work are now under our belt.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read a bunch of books to Banana. I thought about you guys last night...CONGRATS on getting through your first week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about you guys too...what a milestone! Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to have another "reader" in the family!

    ReplyDelete