Today was a PA day so we got to log lots of skating time, and Henry got to try out the bob skates. He was so keen, stepped right on and went for it! He fell down abit, but got right back up, and it didn't bother him abit. I remember Anna's first try, and that last picture just sums it up. Anna, the girl who wants to do everything well the very first time she tries it and won't give up. She stayed outside skating for almost two hours today, and I had to flag her down from the porch to come in for supper.
But Henry, 17 months and so strong. I don't remember all the details of Sam or Anna skating for the first time, but I don't remember them being this confident or sure of themselves. He was alittle frustrated that I didn't have thumbs in his mitts so he could hold the hockey stick the right way.
No comments:
Post a Comment