I am...
:: recovering from a flu bug than ran through our entire house on the weekend
:: eating my birthday cake, we finally got to have cake and ice cream tonight - our appetites are back (and so glad I made the fruit pound cake from one of my favourite story/recipe books, yum!)
:: loving this article that I can relate to so very well
:: tackling mount laun-more downstairs and being very thankful that my cleaning fairy comes tomorrow
:: trying to figure out a way to keep hats on Anna's head, she is currently wearing her bike helmet around all the time
:: wondering where her summer hats are from last year?
:: enjoying a new CD of music - The Warblers from Glee
:: preparing to unload a huge bag of soil in our backyard and getting excited about transplanting our seedlings into the ground
:: seeing pencil crayons we bought for Anna in England now being used, a lot
:: thanking Sarah for a thoughtful card, book and package, perfectly timed for a weekend spent partly in bed
Oh Anna, Grammy feels the same way about sun hats sometimes! I think we have a selection of farm ball caps that you may wish to check out. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Anna; I have washable markers and finger paints ready to go for art projects this summer.
ReplyDelete