I am remembering to breathe as we finish off a very busy week - and - take a breath over the long weekend and gear up for another one next week. I'm not sure if I mentioned, but I started into a new role at UFA in April. I am now the Manager of Community Investment - Yeah! I really love the work, but I must say it is busier and I also have a few more events and weekend work to do. They are usually fun events that Anna can come to, so that's nice, but they often require some driving and them being all new, there is lots to learn. This new role allows me to work across a number of business units, it also gives me a chance to better understand our co-operative, as well as get into the field meeting our partners and members which I really like. But, me admitting that I'm not superwomen, I've had to ask for help (not always realizing it), from family and friends to help make day to day a little easier. Cleaning lady on full rotation, prepared meals from Grandma, Stew doing more than his share of laundry, folding, ironing, and errands, dropping Anna off at Scarlett's house for an hour here and there, and making the most out of the extra nice weather at night for outside work so we can make the weekends that more relaxing. Starting a new role after coming off a miscarriage was not what I'd planned....well, to be honest whenever I try and plan things nature has a way of telling me to trust it, and don't....all will work out in the end. I remember reading something that said: 'life has a way of sending things our way when the time is right, not a moment sooner, and there's no need to stop trusting it now' - I repeat this until I believe it.
Oh, and Anna is doing her share of meal prep, it was her night to make pizza's, they were delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment