We have arrived home after a fun trip to Edmonton. Both Stew and I had the privilege of helping out at Timeraiser last night, special thanks to Liz and Anil for a fun, well run night which raised over 4000 hours for the community. Another thanks to Grandma and Grandpa who watched Anna for us so we could attend. They have returned after a relaxing trip to Vancouver Island - Anna is sporting her new baby animal t-shirt as a souvenir (we get to enjoy lots of yummy jam made from fresh BC fruit!).
While picking up a few things for Anna's birthday, we have officially found our favourite kids store - they are apart of a new campaign to keep shopping local, this is totally something we can get behind.
On a side note, I have finished my election research. I am very excited to be casting my vote for a smart, accomplished, community leader - Naheed Nenshi - who I am hoping will change the face of Calgary. So, everyone reading this on Monday in Alberta, don't forget to head to your polling station.
Ah! A Barbapapa book! What were those things anyway? So glad your visit was good, Timeraiser was successful and that you are ready to vote. All very important things.
ReplyDelete