Thursday, October 14, 2010

birthday prep



When thinking about what we wanted to do for Anna's first birthday, I stood back and thought, it needed to be two things - very special and simple. So, with this in mind we have started doing a little bit of birthday prep at night after she heads off to bed, and oh boy is it fun. We are starting now, mostly because Stew will be away in Banff at a conference the week leading up to Anna's birthday. I also have about a million appointments (okay, 8, but it sure seems like a lot in one week) so Grammy is going to come and help out for the week, which will be wonderful. Just like last year!

We are making a few gifts for her, baking a few treats for her and most of all, celebrating with family, oh this will be fun.

2 comments:

  1. I've decided that on Oct 30th, we're going to have cake in honour of Anna's 1st birthday. What a great reason to have cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh.....thanks guys, great idea on cake Kate.

    ReplyDelete