Wednesday, October 20, 2010

savouring






With only a few days remaining to ourselves, Anna and I jumped in the car early today for a girls day down in Nanton. I love this town, it is so friendly (Anna made friends in every store we went into) - there are great shops (including an amazing candy store), a cozy main street with fun lunch restaurants, a very interesting playground (my first time visiting, I must say) train store and an air museum. My Dad has been before and always mentions the museum when I say I visit, so I thought we'd check it out. I am savouring these days together, lots of sun and warmth, open roads and just us together - she chats away in the back seat while I take a deep breath and try to freeze time so these moments can last forever.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful day! Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you girls!

    This entry made a bit teary. Don't worry Jess, if anyone can do it all, you can.

    Can't wait to see some birthday posts!

    ReplyDelete