Monday, February 1, 2016
haircut henry
This is the face I'm greeted with everyday at 2.55pm. For a guy that gets woken up from his nap, in a nice warm bed and then gets plunked into a snowsuit and whisked away very quickly up the hill to get Anna, he's usually in a very good mood. I try to give him as much sleep in the day as I can possibly give - we have lunch early, so he can be in bed by noon or just shortly after to maximize the afternoon nap. I am loving his new haircut right now - it's much shorter than usual, as Sam's school had another outbreak of lice, so we are being extra careful. We have a new hair routine everyday for checks, and I feel a lot more prepared and equipped, for the next time because I know there will be a next time.
Notice the drool? It is non stop these days, he had both top eye teeth break through this past week, and handled it like a champ, good job buddy, those ones are hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment