....was full of light snowy surprises, bellies full of Grammy's so very yummy crisps, cookies, biscuits, muffins and lasagna, trips to pick up 'more' wood, a new linen closet with a door that closes, visits from family and friends, fresh maple syrup that made it here, Anna learning to say 'roooaaarrr' when she sees lions and tigers, multiple reads of Johnny Tractor, many many kisses and hugs and so many moments, good and hard and fun. I am grateful for the moments we've shared - whether they are on my hard drive or in my heart I will remember this trip always. Thank you so much Grammy and Tompa.Saturday, April 2, 2011
our week around here
....was full of light snowy surprises, bellies full of Grammy's so very yummy crisps, cookies, biscuits, muffins and lasagna, trips to pick up 'more' wood, a new linen closet with a door that closes, visits from family and friends, fresh maple syrup that made it here, Anna learning to say 'roooaaarrr' when she sees lions and tigers, multiple reads of Johnny Tractor, many many kisses and hugs and so many moments, good and hard and fun. I am grateful for the moments we've shared - whether they are on my hard drive or in my heart I will remember this trip always. Thank you so much Grammy and Tompa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We can't tell you how much we will treasure our time this week. We loved every minute with Anna...reading, playing peek and even shovelling another path for the sleigh.
ReplyDeletexoxo
I've taken to being a mummer!
ReplyDeleteQuite enjoyable.
My fav is the pic with the napkins.
ReplyDeleteHugs to everyone!
Great post! I have to say my fav is the napkin one too :)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing you in June!
xo
I love that picture of Anna doing the dishes! Her face is just precious!
ReplyDelete