
We have been travelling on a food adventure with Anna these past few weeks and I have to say I really just noticed it when my parents were visiting...I guess since we were eating three meals and two snacks a day I got to really see what she eats in a week. As soon as Anna sat down at the table, she pretty much inhaled her food. Everything from oatmeal (which is not always her favourite, but on cold mornings, we both share a bowl) to couscous (Grandma got me onto the larger Jerusalem kind, yum) to pizza, pork tenderloin,
lasagna and grilled cheese sandwiches. She ate all the strawberries and grapes in the house and hardly shared when asked for 'just a few'. There's the normal apple sauce and yogurt for dessert, but she also started asking for 'apple' and '
nana' - her word for banana and a lot of them. She now goes instantly to the cracker cupboard when she gets home (coat and boots still on!) and tonight she dove right into the guacamole and even ate the
Chiquita sticker off the banana. And what does she say after each meal? 'all done' - yes Anna, you ate all your food, you're all done, good girl (as she gulps down a giant glass of milk).
In true Barrie form, she likes her food (and milk)! Makes everyone feel good.
ReplyDeletexoxo