Yesterday we celebrated the end of a great weekend with a fresh pasta dinner - both with fresh noodles made by Anna and Stew and sauce made by me.
We have lots to celebrate here...two annual reports done, one Intranet launched, a press conference and two AGM's finished, a few birthday's and last but not least the welcoming of a new member into our family, yes, we are pregnant, again! So very excited to be welcoming another little red come the beginning of November.
You've been probably wondering about all these food posts of late, we'll, that's me. I have been craving everything from fresh pasta to popcorn, banana splits and pudding, oh, it's all so good.
No hiding this baby bump anymore friends.
____________
Our home computer is almost fixed, but if anyone is trying to reach me via email, I apologize, we have been out of contact for awhile on our home email address - please send a message to my facebook account, we are close to getting back online.
Does this mean I can finally tell all my friends? Hope Uncle Paul checks the pasta technique used by Anna. Looks yummy!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
That apron is not hiding anything. I'm sure it's an illusion but are you sure you're not due until November??
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you guys!!
xoxox