Thursday, February 24, 2011

lots of words these days








Yes, Anna has been 'talking' up a storm as of late. So far we can identify -Dada, Anna, No, mmmmmm for cow, a sort of quack for duck and a noise that's slightly the same for pig, in which she's trying to say oink. She jabbers on in her own language in the back seat of the car, while she plays and if you ask her questions she will talk right back. I've tried to get it on video, but she just loves the buttons on the ipod so much she gets distracted and it ends in a squabbling match with both of us wanting our way - oh yes, I can see the most determined and stubborn streak in her, wonder where that comes from....hum.

Above you will find Anna's usual spot as we get dinner going. She often snacks and colours away while I get things ready - very often there is talk of the day, how it went and it usually comes from her note or what I know when I pick her up. The one thing we do know for sure - she's got the cutest little voice and we love hearing her words.

1 comment:

  1. We all enjoyed the stories she told us on the weekend! Snacking and crafts do go well together.

    ReplyDelete