Friday, April 2, 2010

splashy, wet corners


Ever since going in the big pool, Anna has developed some very good kicking skills. So much so I had to wipe up an entire bathroom floor the other night before someone (probably me) slipped and knocked themselves out. I am starting, (only starting) to understand as she gets bigger how much stronger she is - both in the tub and out. Yesterday she gave her monkey a crew cut and pulled all his hair out (sorry Aunt Kate).

So today I am showing you our upstairs bathroom where all the fun takes place most nights around 7pm. This was the last room in our house to get a reno. In fact, I was scraping the stuco ceiling one day before we learned I was even pregnant. The tub we have here is original (we think), it was boxed into the wall when we arrived and I promptly uncovered it to see if it was a claw foot. The vanity was used in a pizza commercial and I discovered it at an antique warehouse. Our contractor retrofitted the drawers so they could accomodate a sink, and I must say its pretty much doubled our amount of storage. If I can find a picture of the old one I will edit this post, because it is worth the search.

No comments:

Post a Comment