Wednesday, April 21, 2010

bits of red and blue



We've been noticing over the past few days that Anna is getting more hair...just alittle bit every day it seems. We started noticing in the bath that you can now get a good lather going, in the morning there are a few sprigs sticking up at the back when she wakes and now in some of the pictures you see a nice orangey gold colour coming up. I can't tell you how happy this makes me, and I want to give her about a million more kisses every day. Today we got some good hair shots...and I finished our official picnic blanket for the park, beach and everywhere we will go this summer. It is huge - large enough for a full family to eat on and most importantly nap on after. It doesn't pick up grass, it's light to carry and it doubles as a tablecloth in a pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment