Wednesday, March 31, 2010

special moments











Many special moments during our visit to Grammy and Tompa's. Some great visiting took place, including Ken, Patti and Adrienne, as well as Faye and Paul and meeting Danie their exchange student from Switzerland. We got to see all the Great Grandparents lots, barn cows, two visiting pond geese, cousin Steven, Aunt Heather, Don, Betty, Gail and Don - who drove all the way from Ohio to get back in time!

Grammy got her office moved, we watched some movies (a split panel on if this was good or not) and Anna had some big firsts - not only the pool swim, but she also started eating food. Yes, after getting up 2-3 times most nights for the past few weeks, we discovered she is hungry, very hungry. A babysit at Great Grandma's and Grandpa's while Mom was getting a much needed haircut confirmed this for us so I've officially put all the food books and Dr. advice aside for this one, as the 6 month rule is not going to happen here. And one of the best parts....Dad had the pleasure of feeding a very hungry girl when we arrived home.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully you got home safely!

    Love the photo of Banana sitting on Dad while reading Lizzy's Lion (ps that book is SCARY!). And I can hardly believe she is eating "food".

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book IS scary...I had nightmares about "rotten robbers" for the majority of my childhood.
    Glad to hear you guys got home safe and sound!
    Oh, and we LOVED Where the Wild Things Are. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously disliked Where the Wild Things Are. I actually turned it off while flying to Saskatoon.
    I LOVED Up in the Air.

    ReplyDelete