
A fun weekend had by all - as I was uploading the photo's I could see it in everyone's faces, lots of great big smiles. We were lucky enough to have everyone at the farm to get a family photo....well almost a photo, oh well, we will take it! (where's Tompa?)
Classic. I do wish we'd captured Craig wearing the helmet.
ReplyDeleteThis feels strange writing on a comment.. but I couldn't find an email address to send to. I was gently nudged to contact you via your blog by Nancy Knox, on my last visit back to Ontario. I happened to meet your dad briefly, while I was staying with my good friends, Jenny and Ian at the Knox Farm. They all told me I should get in touch with you, as I live out in Calgary as well. So here I am. Feeling like an awkward goof, but happy to say hello. Your blog is lovely. Please feel free to drop by mine and you can send me an email from my home page. Stacey Haley :)
ReplyDelete