We are coming out of a nasty stomach bug that hit Anna on Friday and Saturday, and Stew and I have now returned to life after a very unromantic day of us lying around yesterday - him on the couch, me in bed and then enjoying a bowl of broth for dinner while Anna went to Scarlett's house for lasagna. Wow, small kid germs are super-powered and I am glad to be myself again.
I am also happy to report that our dear friends, and Scarlett's Mom and Dad are now the parents of two boys! - for those of you that don't know, Shelly went into labour on March 10th, at 29 weeks, and it was very scary, they got the boys out and stabilized, however Shelly got an infection and has been hospitalized for 10 days now. She is growing stronger every day, so we have been taking Scarlett at night whenever possible. We've got some great pictures of the past week that we will share for you in a special gift we are making!
No comments:
Post a Comment