Friday, December 3, 2010

the littlest angel





We got to attend Anna's Christmas concert today at daycare - this is her class, she was an angel, and it was the cutest thing ever. Both Stew and I had a very proud parental moment - watching our child get dressed up, performing and 'dancing' on her own, wow. It's hard to describe in words - all I can say is that I was emotional wreck. Seeing your child up on stage, putting on a performance all on their own is quite the achievement. I'm looking forward to many more moments like these.

3 comments:

  1. I wasn't there AND I'm not her mom, but I'm crying too!
    I see Anna and her classmates all have their "cautious" face on. It's very ambitious/brave of the daycare to do something like this - AWESOME!
    Check out Dani Pearce's facebook for her Santa photos - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaahhhh! Cuteness overload! I just woke up, and my day is made! Good job Anna, you definitely are the cutest angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be so very proud of her!!! She is so adorable!!!!!
    Auntie Marny

    ReplyDelete