Tuesday, September 7, 2010

home

Yes, we made it. An absolutely wonderful trip filled with many great moments. So many so, my camera nearly over heated downloading 1500 photo's last night. Stew and I stayed up late (yes, past 8pm) reminiscing and looking them over - then I wondered how am I going to share all these great shots? Well, the good news is that blogs have pretty much everything you need so I made them into a slide show capturing many of our favourite moments on this trip.

I feel very blessed to have had this time at home with so many of our friends and family - thanks to everyone, especially my parents for letting us spend this time with you. Anna has learned so many valuable life lessons, seen new sites and spent time with some amazing people (and animals too). I think she had fun, she's on her third nap today, and after visiting the Dr's this morning she grew a whole inch while we were there...amazing!


These next few weeks mark not only a change in seasons, but a change in routine here at home. We are working hard on our sleep plan, visiting Anna's daycare to help her adjust to the time spent there and prepping for my return to work in November.

Coming home, it sure feels good.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful show..lots of star performers! We are excited that we will be able to visit soon and take a walk with Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks so much to you for being such a great daughter/mom/sister and taking the time to come and share Anna with us. It will be great in 10 years time to look back and have fond memories of your 6 weeks in Ontario. I'm glad you got home safely and look forward to sleep bootcamp updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed following your adventures over the last 6 weeks. It was a little escape for me each day at my desk for my first days back at to work from maternity leave. I cannot wait to see Anna and all her new skills in person! I am looking forward to seeing you too Jess! Enjoy the start of fall and your last weeks of leave.

    ReplyDelete