anna banana tv sweeps across the nation - viewing public clamours for more
hi everyone, I've made the pilot of my new series on my new network. sponsors are already clamouring, but we're still waiting for our cloth diaper supplier to come on board.
Great pics guys! I feel dumb...how do I get to see Anna Banana TV?? When I click the link, I get taken to YouTube where I'm told it is a private video.
That's better, excellent cinematography! Looks like Anna is taking all the Christmas hullabaloo in stride...and hasn't gained 2.2kg of Christmas cookie poundage like her auntie Kate.
Great pics guys!
ReplyDeleteI feel dumb...how do I get to see Anna Banana TV?? When I click the link, I get taken to YouTube where I'm told it is a private video.
That's better, excellent cinematography! Looks like Anna is taking all the Christmas hullabaloo in stride...and hasn't gained 2.2kg of Christmas cookie poundage like her auntie Kate.
ReplyDelete